Tuesday 23 December 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

One more day to go, then it's the holidays!

I've been looking forward to time off work for what feels like a long time, although I will come in after Christmas to do some admin stuff.

So far, most days of the holidays have been booked by friends and family to EAT!! So goodness knows when I'll get time to work on these pesky horses of mine - they definitely require work as their manners are just awful.

I had my Christmas Party on Saturday night, which I think went well - I enjoyed myself. Now the house just looks as if a bomb hit it. I have piles of glasses, plates and pots still to be washed. Sorry, I know that is disgusting, but I have been washing a small pile of dirty dishes at a time, as I'm knackered and to be honest I'm feeling a bit lazy, but it will all be finished by tomorrow night.

On Sunday, Chris and I, Caroline & Duncan were invited to Sunday brunch at Niall & Carla's. That was a fantastic afternoon. We were fed and watered with buck fizz in great style and the food was delicious. We all ate until we nearly popped! Then we went home without offering to do the washing up, we just gladly waved goodbye and disappeared! Back at home I did manege to find the energy to clear up the mess from my party and then I sat in front of the fire, watched an awful film which made me cry then went to bed!

We are out to dinner tonight, and delivering Christmas presents on the way. Tomorrow, we are taking the boys to lunch, then meeting friends at the newly opened Nardini's in Largs. Christmas day - lunch with family. Boxing day, dinner with more family. Just the thought of all that food is making me feel queasy!

Have a wonderful break. Enjoy yourselves. Take Care and lets hope that 2009 brings us all some relief from this global CRUNCH!

XXX




No comments: